Apollo Tourism & Leisure Ltd ACN 614 714 742 (Company)
Effective date: 6 October 2016
Apollo Tourism & Leisure Ltd ACN 614 714 742 (Company, we, us or our) understands the importance of keeping personal information private.
2. Types of personal information we may collect
We may collect the following personal information:
- your contact details including your name, contact phone number and email address;
- details regarding conversations we have had with you; and
- other information relevant to you that relates to the Company.
3. How we collect personal information
We will collect personal information only by lawful and fair means, including:
- directly from you or from your authorised representatives, including through meetings, interviews, your use of our website or subscription to our newsletters, business cards, interviews or applications; or
- if unreasonable or impractical to collect the information directly from you, through indirect means such as from third parties which may include service providers or regulatory authorities.
4. Purposes for which we collect, hold, use and disclose personal information
Any personal information collected by us will generally only be used or disclosed for the purpose it was collected, although we may from time to time use personal information for another purpose where it would be reasonably expected by you or if allowed by law, including:
- in the ongoing administration of the shareholder register;
- in preparation and distribution of shareholder statements and for handling mail;
- in the process of procuring advice from legal and accounting firms, auditors, contractors, consultants and other advisers;
- to provide you with updates about our business or important updates to the Company (unless you elect not to receive such communications, or for your personal information not to be used in conjunction with direct marketing);
- to provide you with notices or information required under the Corporations Act 2001 (Cth), such as notices of general meetings;
- to analyse or enhance our services or internal operations;
- where disclosure or use is required or authorised by law; or
- any other purpose for which you have consented.
5. How we hold personal information
We will take reasonable steps to protect your personal information from misuse, loss, unauthorised access and modification or disclosure. If we no longer require the use of your personal information, we will take reasonable steps to destroy or permanently de-identify it.
The internet is not always a secure environment. If you use the Internet to send us any information, it is sent at your own risk. Our websites may contain links to other websites. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such other websites.
Personal information may be stored electronically through third party data centres, which may be located overseas, or in physical storage at our premises or third party secure storage facilities.
6. Overseas transfers of personal information
We may disclose your personal information to the following overseas recipients:
- anyone that you have consented for us to disclose personal information to;
- our related entities, employees or officers based in New Zealand, the United States of America, Canada or elsewhere in the world;
- our external service providers that may assist us in our business in providing administration, information technology or other services; or
- anyone else as authorised by law.
7. Access and privacy
Subject to exceptions allowed by law, you have the right to access personal information we hold about you and to seek its correction. Please contact us (at our contact details provided below) to request for access to your information, or if you have a complaint concerning your information privacy.
We may decline a request to access or correct personal information where allowed under the Australian Privacy Principles and use reasonable endeavours to provide you with our reasons in writing.
Depending on the circumstances, we may charge you reasonable costs for providing access to your personal information. There is no fee for lodging a request for access.
8. Changes to this policy
We reserve the right to amend this document at any time without notice to you, with such amendments to take effect from the date of publication on our website at www.apollotourism.com.
9. How to contact us regarding this policy
If you would like more information regarding the way we manage your personal information or if you wish to make a complaint, please contact us at [email protected], or at:
Attention: Privacy Officer
Apollo Tourism & Leisure Ltd
698 Nudgee Road
Northgate QLD 4013
We will endeavour to investigate the complaint and respond to you. If you are unhappy with our response, complaints may be made to the Office of the Australian Information Commissioner (www.oaic.gov.au).